Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007

This my friends is my second Christmas with my beautiful wife and our first Christmas with a Christmas tree. We even had Stockings and Christmas lights on our balcony. This is a big step in the Chapman home. We finally were able to find room and money to make these big purchases. We had a great Christmas and I can't think of too many things that I would change about it. Well there might be one thing. I do look kinda fat in this photo. I'll work on that one in the new year. Also you may notice that we are both wearing our new jackets in this picture. I have been without a jacket for a long time so it is good to be warm again. Well I don't have anything else to say about this photo but I am arguably the luckiest guy in the world to have been able to marry my best friend seen to my left. Man is she hot or what? Hope you had a Merry Christmas ya'll.

No comments:

Post a Comment