Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

Emm Jay


So XM Radio has this month a channel solely dedicated to Michael Jackson (XM Thriller) due to his 25th anniversery of Thriller coming out. I couldn't be more excited well that is until I figured out by listening that not everything that Michael Jackson crapped was gold. Well granted I have said for a long time that I love and am a huge fan of Michael Jackson pre-Black & White album. After that album pretty much everything blew. I was however so disappointed to hear how crappy a lot of his music was as I tried to listen to XM Thriller. I mean he was a huge idol of mine and I never want to say anything that would hurt him unless it did have to do with his child molestation crap. I mean come on, who can back him on that? Musically though Pre-Black & White I thought he was a genius. Just think of all of his greats. I have found that for every "Great" song he made he probably had 3 bad ones. I just feel really confuesed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment