Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Black Sabbath - Hole In The Sky



Heya Gurl´s and Guy´s I got a challange from Stones some time ago...
That he got from another blog guy....etc

This is the thing:
If you were locked up in solitary confinement only equipped with a stereo and one is allowed to take 5 records in there, what records would you choose?

This is damn hard...at the moment I havent got a clue..
Hm..Lemme think....hm....ehh....It must be something I can listen to over and over again and still love...
Alter Bridge is one of those band for me..I´ll take that as my first then :)

#1 Alter Bridge, AB II



#2 Joe Bonamassa, The Ballad of John Henry



#3 Black Country Communion, 2



#4 Black Sabbath, Sabotage



#5 Meshuggah, obZen



A bit of all kinda yummies that I like :) There is no #1 is best and so forth just 5 albums than I´ll spend some time with, cos they are great :)

With all these I can be in any mood I want, and feel good :p

As I took most of em on Tune Of The Day
Ill choose one from the Sabbath album.
This album came out 1975 I bought it with my own money and play´d it every day :)



Sabbath made me a hard rocker, still going on and on :)

Okey lets enjoy this wonderful piece of hard rock!

Cheers, Thetania

No comments:

Post a Comment