Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

Korn (ft. Skrillex and Kill The Noise) - Narcissistic Cannibal



Korn, released their 10th studio album and they have used this great rythm & musical sound man Skrillex and also Kill The Noise, Im just thrilled when I hear this Skrillex.



Saw him at Arenan in Stockholm couple of weeks ago and at first I asked my self whot the fuck is this...then I just let go and moved with the rythm and the music GAAAHH I loved it!!! A couple of years ago I also.

saw Korn...Loved them as well :D

This is one of the tunes on this new album, that is good.

Folks out there, ENJOY!!!!

Cheers, Thetania



More info @

Official Korn Web
Official Skrillex Web
Official Kill The Noise Web

spotifyListen to ”Korn (ft. Skrillex and Kill The Noise) - Narcissistic Cannibal" on Spotify here!

spotifyFollow tuneoftheday.blogspot.com on Spotify here!

No comments:

Post a Comment